We are looking for an IT Technician to join the team in Grantham. You will support the Service Delivery Manager in the delivery of the departments objectives, specifically to provide first and second line technical support service to all Group Offices.
• Provide 1st and 2nd line support to all employees
• Support the production of a maintenance plan and implementation
• Mantenance of AD including creation & administration of accounts
• Effective setup of equipment in accordance to standard procedures
• Carry out workstation risk assessments and action accordingly
• Provide training to the end user as required
• Perform regular updates to applications software as required
• Make recommendations to the IT department ensuring equipment is fit for purpose
• Produce regular reports to deadline and ad hoc reports as requested
• Attend Group offices as required
• Previous experience of working in a 1st/2nd line support environment using ITIL working practises
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 7 through 10
• Working knowledge of Windows 2008R2 and 2012R2
• Working Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies
• Experience of working with PC’s, laptops and mobile devices
• Flexibility to travel to other Group Offices as required
• Previous experience in a customer focussed role
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
• Ability to work under own initiative, efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of LAN, WAN, WiFi, VPN and VOIP concepts - Troubleshooting and Administration
• Previous administration of Office 365
• Exposure to Windows Server 2016
• Experience of automated deployment tools
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification
In return we can offer a competitive salary, 23 days holiday (rising to 28) plus Bank Holidays and a contributory pension scheme.
For more information contact Niamh on 0845 601 1221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst to join our Warrington Office. This is a new role for the company, working with our COO to ensure all company Data is accurate, analysed and reported on.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Data Analyst is responsible for full lifecycle analysis to include specifying requirements from business partners, data importing activities and designing management information and business intelligence tools. You will develop analysis and reporting capabilities based on data received from multiple external and internal sources.
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire and import data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing data from internal and external sources, validating, importing and reporting on performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Coordinate tools for process management and ensure that cycle guidelines are adhered to.
• Arrange anomalies of consumption and identify errors in data and take measures to resolve them.
• Design comprehensive data reports and other business tools to assist business managers and executives in making good business decisions.
• Carryout statistical analysis of all business data from the company.
• Carryout audit on data in a bid to tackle customer base business related issues.
• Interact with company staff and business partners to have good knowledge of the business as this helps in receiving quality data for data analysis.
• Handle client related issues and work with both business managers and supervisors in facilitating deliverables.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience of business intelligence systems
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
For more information contact Laura on 0845 601 1221 or email@example.com
@Elite_Insurance RT @litfutures: Jackson “moving away” from £250,000 upper limit for fixed-cost... Read more Wed May 24 11:00:36 BST 2017
@Elite_Insurance RT @WALCD: Fixed #costs plans for clinical negligence “will prevent many cases... Read more Sat May 13 16:51:32 BST 2017
@Elite_Insurance NEW JOB: Data Analyst, Warrington. #Hiring #DataAnalystJobs #WarringtonJobs More... Read more Wed May 10 14:24:54 BST 2017